1. Preheat broiler and line a broiling pan with aluminum foil.
2. Mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
3. Season with basil or dill, pepper, onion powder and celery salt.
4. Mix well and set aside.
5. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
6. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes on until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
7. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Recipe courtesy of The Butcher Shoppe.