1. Mix the panko, cheese and thyme in a bowl. Pour the milk in a different bowl.
2. Oil the bottom of an 8×8 pan. Place in oven to preheat.
3. Dip the haddock fillets in the milk. Coat them completely, but shake off any excess.
4. Coat the fish in the thyme/panko mixture. Press the mixture into the fish so as much sticks as possible.
5. Place the fish into the pan, drizzle with olive oil.
6. Bake at 500º for 10 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of The Butcher Shoppe.